This is a discussion on Print Contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Print Contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2010 The contacts present in your Outlook Account can easily be printed. You can either ...
Print Contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2010
The contacts present in your Outlook Account can easily be printed. You can either choose to print a single contact or a group of contacts or else all the contacts. Following is a tutorial on how to print contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2010 Application.
To Print a Single Contact from your Contacts list
1) Click on the ‘Contacts’ tab present in the Navigation pane to open the list of your Outlook Contacts.
2) Now double click on a particular Contact to open it in the contact window, So that, you can print the contact.
3) Now in the Contact window, you have to click on the ‘File’ tab and then select the ‘Print’ Option.
4) Now you can choose the Print Options and a style of how you want the contact to be printed. To do this, click on the ‘Print Options’ tab.
To Print all Contacts from your Contacts list
5) Repeat step 1 mentioned above and a list of contacts will be displayed in a window.
6) Then click on the ‘File’ tab and then choose ‘Print’ option.
7) Here also you can choose print options and styles by clicking on the ‘Print Options’ tab.
To Print a Subset of Contacts
8) Repeat Step 1 mentioned above.
9) Then click on the ‘View’ tab and under the View tab, in the Current View’ category, click on the ‘View Settings’ icon.
10) Now in the window thus opened, click on the ‘Filter’ tab.
11) Now in the ‘Filter’ window that appears on the screen, use the Options to find out the contacts that you want to print. For example, you can type in a word and search all the contacts that start with that name and then click ‘OK’.
12) Now a subset of the Contacts list gets displayed on the screen according to the specifications that you entered in the previous step.
13) Finally click on the ‘File’ tab and then click on the ‘Print’ option to print the contacts.
So, this is how you can print Contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2010 Application.
See also How to Add a Contact Picture in Microsoft Outlook 2010 Application.
Read Other Applications