This is a discussion on How to set java path in windows 7 within the Windows 7 forums, part of the Operating systems category; How to set java path in windows 7 Introduction In this tutorial we will guide you how to set the ...
How to set java path in windows 7
In this tutorial we will guide you how to set the java path in windows 7 which helps you to create the shortcut on the desktop.
Here you have to follow the below steps to create the path.
• Click on start menu.
• Right click on “My computer”.
• Select “Properties”.
• Click on “Advanced system settings”.
• Click on “Advanced” tab.
• Click on “Environment variables” button at the bottom of the window.
• Now scroll down on the window and you will be able to find the path.
• Click on the path and select “Edit” option
• Now add the java path to the path variable.
• Click ok.
Here you have to make note that you have to add both the java home path and java home\bin path.
That’s it; now the java path has been created in windows 7.