This is a discussion on Create a Blank calendar in MS Office Outlook 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Create a Blank calendar in MS Office Outlook 2010 The MS Office Outlook Application allows us to create a Blank ...
Create a Blank calendar in MS Office Outlook 2010
The MS Office Outlook Application allows us to create a Blank calendar, so that we can take a print out of the blank calendar and write the daily work Schedule or favorite TV Serial schedules on it. This comes in very handy for people who have the tendency to forget their daily schedule. So, now we will take a look at how to create a blank calendar in MS Outlook 2010 application and take a print out of it from within the Outlook.
1) Open your Outlook Account; click on the “Calendar” folder in the Navigation pane. See Figure 1 for details.
2) Now in the Calendar window thus opened, click on the “Home” tab and then under the Home Tab, in the ‘Manage Calendars’ category, click on the dropdown arrow of “Open Calendar” icon and then click on the “Create Blank calendar” from the drop down list. See Figure 2 for details.
3) Now in the new window thus opened, enter a name for the Blank Calendar that you want to create, and then select the folder where you have to place the Blank Calendar folder. See Figure 3 for details.
4) Now you can find the Blank Calendar that you created in the Calendar Navigation Pane. See Figure 4 for details.
5) Now to take a Print out of the blank calendar, click on the Office button and then select ‘Print’ from the Options. See Figure 5 for details.
6) Now in the “Print Settings” window thus opened, choose how you want the calendar to be printed by selecting one of the options in the ‘Print What category. See Figure 6 for details.
7) Now if you are finished with specifying all the details, you can print the Blank Calendar.
So, this is how you can create a Blank Calendar and take a Print out of it from within the Outlook Application itself.
Read Other Applications