This is a discussion on Create a Digital Signature in MS Outlook 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Create a Digital Signature in MS Outlook 2010 You can create a Digital Signature and send it along with all ...
Create a Digital Signature in MS Outlook 2010
You can create a Digital Signature and send it along with all the Outgoing messages. By attaching a Digital Signature to the messages that you send, you can prove your identity and can also prevent tampering of the message contents by other people. So, now we will see how to create a Digital Signature in MS Outlook 2010 Application.
1) Click ‘File’ Tab then on ‘Options’ tab.
2) In ‘Outlook Options’ window, click on ‘Trust Center’ and then click on ‘trust Center Settings’ tab.
3) In ‘Trust Center’ window, under the ‘E-mail Security’ tab, in the ‘Encrypted e-mail’ category, click on ‘Settings’ tab.
NOTE: - if you already possess a valid Digital id, then settings to create a new Digital id will be automatically configured.
4) Then, in the ‘Change Security Settings’ window, click on ‘New’ Tab and then enter the name for you digital signature in the name box.
5) Then click on the ‘Choose’ tab to choose your signing certificate that you find against the ‘Signing Certificate’ box.
6) Then in the ‘Select Certificate’, select the certificate that you want to use and then click on “OK”.
7) Finally check the box that says ‘Send these Certificates with signed messages’ and click “OK” twice.
So, this is how you can create a Digital Signature in MS Outlook 2010 Application.
Read Other Applications