If you’ve struggled to change your weight on the Apple Watch, don’t worry – you’re not alone! This can be a tricky process, but with a few simple tips, you should be able to get it figured out in no time. Keep reading to learn how to change your weight on your Apple Watch.
How To Easily Change Your Weight On Apple Watch
The iPhone Health app is the only way to alter your weight on your Apple Watch.
The iPhone Health app helps to store data that can be transferred to your Apple Watch. The Activity app, on the other hand, uses this information to make measurements.
- On your iPhone, open up the Watch app.
- Scroll down and tap on My Watch.
- Tap on Health, and then tap on Health Details.
- You will be presented with a screen in the Health app that shows your basic data. Data such as your height, sex, weight, and more. In the upper–right corner of the screen, tap on the Edit button.
- Next, find Weight and tap on it.
- Input your current weight and then tap on Save.
- How To Change Battery Color on iPhone
- How To Add A Border To A Photo On iPhone
- How To Find A Dead iPhone When It Is Offline
You can also change your weight for your Apple Watch with the Health app on your iPhone:
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and find Browse. Tap on it.
- Tap on Body Measurements.
- On this page, you will see all your stored health data. Scroll down and tap on Weight.
- In the corner of the screen, tap on Add Data.
- Input your current weight, and then tap on Add.
With this new information, you can now sync your weight between your iPhone and Apple Watch.
How To Change Measurement Units On Your Apple Watch
The metric system is tricky enough to understand, let alone trying to convert pounds into kilograms.
If you are confused about which measuring unit your Apple Watch uses for weight, don’t worry! You can change it by going to the “Unit” tab in your iPhone’s “Health” app.
Also, just like changing the actual weight numerical value, changing the unit can only be done using your iPhone.
Here is how to change the units of measurement for height and weight on your iPhone with the Health app:
- Navigate to the Health app on your Apple iPhone.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Browse.
- Tap on Body Measurements.
- Choose either the Height or Weight option.
- Go down to the bottom of your screen, then select Units.
- Select your unit of preference.
You can change the units for measurements like body weight and height and other metric measures related to cycling, walking, running, workout distance, and energy.
You can either use the Apple Watch application on your iPhone or directly from the Settings on your Apple Watch to change these workout settings.
To change the units of measurement for different workout types on your Apple iPhone, complete the following steps:
- On your iPhone, open up the Apple Watch app.
- Enter the My Watch section.
- Scroll downwards and select the Workout option.
- Scroll and select Units of Measure.
- Here, you will be able to modify the different units you use to track your fitness and workouts.
To do the same, but from your Apple Watch instead, you just need to follow these steps:
- To change your watch’s settings, open the Settings app.
- Select Workout.
- At the bottom of the menu, select Units of Measure.
- Now, you can change the units on your Apple Watch that will document your workouts.
Change Your Workout View
You can use the Workout app on your Apple Watch to dive deeper into your personal workout metrics. This app will provide detailed metrics such as pace and heart rate during exercise.
It’s also possible to customize your workout view in the Activity app on your iPhone to show the specific data that you want during the session:
- First, open up the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- To start a workout, tap on My Watch and then tap Workout. From there, you can choose to display multiple or just one metric.
- Multiple metrics give you an overview of various stats at one time. For example, if you want to see your current elevation while mountain climbing, tap the workout type, then Edit.
- Now you can add or delete stats or reorder them by dragging them around.
- As you work out, use the Digital Crown to scroll through and highlight different metrics on your screen, such as distance or heart rate.
I hope you enjoyed reading about how to change your weight on the Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.
Also, if you know anyone having trouble changing their weight on their Apple Watch, please share this article with them.